Do you have the skill set to be a CALM Super Parent?
Support for children with complex needs. Children diagnosed with non-verbal autism or on the autism spectrum, medically fragile, genetic disorders, behavioral, developmentally delayed, cognitive delayed.
Why should you consider becoming a Super Parent?
The extra care provided by CALM Super Parents truly makes a difference in a child’s quality of life and ability to survive. Super Parents accept a heroic challenge, and in return, the team at CALM provides heroic support inclusive of:
- A dedicated CALM Bonus Social Worker who will intensely support families (biological, kinship, and foster) and who is trained to work with children with complex needs
- Access to your CALM Bonus Social Worker 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Ongoing training and education
- Tax-free financial support so you can focus on being a parent
- Reimbursements per state guidelines